Sunday, September 5, 2010

"Linda" (not as Rx'd)

aka- "The three bars of death"
10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 reps of the triplet:

Deadlift: 1 1/2 body weight
Bench press: body weight
Clean: 3/4 body weight

185# Deadlift, 95# Bench, 95# Clean - 31:37

I scaled the weights below what I would have typically used and paced at a rate where I was still able to breathe/talk through out the entire workout...for start of week 26 of pregnancy I felt I scaled well based on my level and ability. At this point when I work out, I approach every WOD with the thought that the exercise I'm doing is beneficial for my health and the baby. Even though the day's of doing WOD's as prescribed are becoming fewer and fewer, the production of another human is more amazing than putting a number with an Rx on the board.

No comments:

Post a Comment